In this data protection information pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the EU’s GDPR, we inform you about the processing of your personal data by 3DIMERCE BV, Kennedyplein 5, 5611ZS Eindhoven (“us” or “we”) in connection with the website www.3dimerce.com.
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is anyone who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular, by means of reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or another form of making the data available, reconciliation or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The data controller who is responsible for the processing of your personal data is: 3DIMERCE BV, Kennedyplein 5, 5611ZS Eindhoven. If you have any concerns about data protection, you can also contact our company data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to assert your data protection rights, please use this email address to request.
In principle, you can use the website without providing any personal data. Each time you use the website, your internet browser automatically transmits certain information and saves it in so-called log files. In particular, the following information is transmitted automatically:
- IP address (internet protocol address) of the end device from which the online offering is accessed
- Internet address of the website from which the online offering was accessed (so-called origin or referrer URL)
- Name of the service provider through whom the online offer is accessed
- Name of the files or information accessed
- Date and time as well as duration of the accessing
- Data volume transferred
- Operating system and information about the internet browser used, including installed add-ons.
- HTTP status code (e.g., “Request successful” or “Requested file not found”)
In the log files, the above data is stored without your full IP address, which means that no conclusions can be drawn about your IP address.
The use of certain services requires the registration or the provision of personal data. In addition, we process particular personal data of yours when you contact us via the website. We process the data that you provide when using the following functionalities:
Different contact forms: We process the information you provided us by submit a form on the website in Teamleader, Helmholtzstraat 61H, 1098 LE Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We process the information provided and your provided contact details in order to process your message, and we use them for further queries if necessary.
We process your personal data for various purposes in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
The processing of your personal data must be based on one of the following legal bases:
- You have given your consent (Art. 6 para. 1. (a) GDPR)
- The processing is necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you or to fulfil pre-contractual measures taking place at your request (Art. 6 para. 1. (b) GDPR)
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under EU law or the law of an EU Member State to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1. (c) GDPR)
- The processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person (Art. 6 para. 1. (d) GDPR)
- The processing is necessary in order to perform a task assigned to us that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority (Art. 6 para. 1. (e) GDPR)
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of 3DIMERCE BV or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data, in particular when pertaining to a child (Art. 6 para. 1. (f) GDPR)
In the context of our business relationship, you must provide those items of personal data that are necessary to establish and implement a business relationship or which we are legally obliged to collect. Without these items of data, we will usually have to refuse to conclude the contract or to execute the order, or we will no longer be able to execute an existing contract and may have to terminate it.
Within 3DIMERCE BV, those entities that need your data in order to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations as well as to pursue legitimate interests (e.g.: IT, sales) receive your data.
Service providers deployed by us and acting on our behalf (so-called processors) who assist with data processing on our behalf also receive data for these purposes. Service providers can also be commissioned to provide server capacity. Specifically, this includes companies in the following categories:
- Tracking service providers
- Web agencies
- Hosting providers and IT service providers
- Content delivery network providers
- Customer support
In principle, we will only transfer your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to fulfil a contract, if we or the third party have a legitimate interest in it being passed on, or if you have given your consent to this. In addition, we may pass on your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients who act as controllers under data protection law, insofar as this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above:
- External consultants of 3DIMERCE BV (e.g., law firms, tax consulting firms, auditing firms)
- Insurance providers
- Government authorities within the scope of their jurisdiction (e.g., the tax authorities, police, public prosecutor’s office, courts)
- Other third parties, insofar as you instruct us to pass on data or give your consent.
The transfer of data to third countries (i.e., countries that are not members of the European Union or the European Economic Area) may take place insofar as this is necessary to execute services with respect to you, where this is required by law, or where you have given us your consent.
We store your data for as long as this is necessary to provide our services to you or for as long as we have a legitimate interest in its further storage.
Do you still have questions after reading this Privacy Statement? Send an email to email@example.com. Our Data Protection Officer is happy to take the time to answer your privacy questions.